Complaint Review: TrainPetDog Ltd.

• Submitted: Thu, January 26, 2017
  • Updated: Thu, January 26, 2017
  • Reported By: Tracy — Roseville California USA
  • TrainPetDog Ltd.
    8721 Santa Monica Blvd, Ste 1010
    Los Angeles, California
    USA

TrainPetDog Ltd. Neverending Unwanted Monthly Membership Los Angeles California

This organization is touted to provide dog training/care information.  For your money, they promise to send you a book written specifically about your dog's breed.  They automatically enroll you for a monthly fee in a subscription service to access all information on their site.

First, the booklet I received for my "specific" breed was clearly generic and used for other breeds, as it wasn't edited well; nor was it terribly accurate.  The site access to "free information" all seems to lead to more books to buy.

Second, I left messages for months to get someone to call me back to discuss cancelling my monthly "subscription." No one calls back.  When I finally gave up calling and went to the website to contact someone, it said to submit a ticket for "faster" service.  The system won't submit the ticket.  I tried to cancel.  It gave me an inducement to pay another $37 for a lifetime membership instead of the $37 per month.  It won't submit your cancellation.

I had to go to my bank and initiate a dispute in order to stop the payments.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 01/26/2017 06:23 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/reports/trainpetdog-ltd/los-angeles-california-90069-4507/trainpetdog-ltd-neverending-unwanted-monthly-membership-los-angeles-california-1352230. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year. Ripoff Report has an exclusive license to this report. It may not be copied without the written permission of Ripoff Report. READ: Foreign websites steal our content