Complaint Review: Trans Continental Talent

• Trans Continental Talent
    tctalent.com
    Nationwide

TCT Trans Continental Talent California USA

heavy pressure to sign up played on daughters desire to model .....

i to was scamed by tctalent.a friend invited us to an open call, she had us all take pictures. i had no interest for myself but was told by the friend that it would help her out, so i agreed.

my kids however were interested,especially my daughter. they called us and talked to the kids, told use the cost.

i told them i did not have that kind of money to spend. several people got on the phone to discuss different options, finally with the pressure from them and an excited 14 yr old in the background,i gave in.

thinking back on the situation it was very similar to the car buying experience, with the exception of the excited 14 yr old. we agreed on $100 per month for 7 months and the $19.95 per month as well.

typically i am not so easily persuaded but my child was so wanting this and i wanted this for her.they debited my account for $95 and then for $19.95 for january.

they called us a week or so later and told us that someone had exciting news for us and to please hold for a few minutes.a few minutes went byand we were told that the person in charge would have to call us later.

i have never heard from them again. they did debit my account for the $19.95 for feburary. this evening i was trying to get to the web site but found the rip off reports, read them in shock.

they will not be getting any more money from me. thanks to those who sent out these reports. my eyes are now open but i have a very disappointed 14 yr old.

i hope others are not taken in by these guys as we were.

sandy
wylie, Texas

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 02/20/2003 09:30 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/reports/trans-continental-talent/nationwide/tct-trans-continental-talent-california-usa-46309. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year. Ripoff Report has an exclusive license to this report. It may not be copied without the written permission of Ripoff Report. READ: Foreign websites steal our content