Complaint Review: Transactional Funding, LLC

1615 California St., Suite 614
    Denver, Colorado
    USA

Transactional Funding, LLC Billing after cancellation Denver Colorado

I had a subscription to a service the company provided.  I sent two emails to the company requesting that my subscription be cancelled.  Both emails were responded to.  First email stated, "We'll take care of this for Michael. Regards, Sean" (Sean Swallow is the contact person I typically received communication from)  The second cancellation request reply stated, "*for you Michael".   There was still no proof of cancellation.

Sure enough, on June 10 as usual my account was debited.  I emailed the company immediately and gave them 24 hours to respond.  I have recieved no response and the money has not been returned.

The reason I cancelled my subscription is because the company would not answer phone calls or emails in relation to the service they provide.  No one answers the phone except of course to take your money.

I do not recommend using this company.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 06/11/2014 12:44 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/reports/transactional-funding-llc/denver-colorado-80202/transactional-funding-llc-billing-after-cancellation-denver-colorado-1153951. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year. Ripoff Report has an exclusive license to this report. It may not be copied without the written permission of Ripoff Report. READ: Foreign websites steal our content