Complaint Review: Transnet Wireless

• Transnet Wireless
    100 S. Pine Island Road
    Plantation, Florida

Transnet Wireless ripped off by slick salemen Plantation Florida

I purchased three units from Braden Halterman in July of 2005. He turned me over to David Hull to be my Location Coordinator. The best location he came up with was a bar on the SW side of Houston. After twenty mins. on the phone with the bar owner I could see that I would be lucky to have any equipment after a month. I've called and tried to sent faxes for the last month and have had no responce. It looks like I have been scamed.

I guess I'm lucky that I didn't spend the money to have these units installed. The phone company wanted one year contracts on the DSL lines and I'm sure there would have been other charges.

Finney
Brenham, Texas

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 11/25/2005 06:58 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/reports/transnet-wireless/plantation-florida-33324/transnet-wireless-ripped-off-by-slick-salemen-plantation-florida-165837. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year. Ripoff Report has an exclusive license to this report. It may not be copied without the written permission of Ripoff Report. READ: Foreign websites steal our content