Complaint Review: Transone Merchant Services

• Transone Merchant Services
    100 Trhcokmorton St Ste 1800
    Fort Worth, Texas
    USA

Transone Merchant Services will keep charging you after they FINALLY release you. What they are doing is criminal. If your business closes, you should not have to pay an extra $1200! Fort Worth Texas

*Consumer Comment: You WERE in business and...

Long story short:  I get that contracts are a trick of the trade (slowly dying out, I hope).  I would never have signed a 3 year contract, but "apparently" I did when I bought the company.....  that is what they said.  They cant pull a copy for me.  However, I dont see how it is not a criminal offense to keep charging me $90 per month for over a year after my site had closed......  i tried to cancel, but "couldnt"......so..... not 1 transaction in over a year, but they still debited $1200 from my bank account.  Shame on them.  No only that, I was just debited ANOTHER $90.55 yesterday.  I called and said "you finally let me cancel 3 months ago, how are you stil charging?
.  The lady said, "sorry about that, we will issue you a refund"  How do they sleep at night.  I would like to take $1200 worth of food off their family's dinner table and see how they feel.  Do NOT use Transone.  and NEVER sign a contract with credit card processing companies.... there are many out there who have no contracts now.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 11/06/2013 04:11 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/reports/transone-merchant-services/fort-worth-texas-761022/transone-merchant-services-will-keep-charging-you-after-they-finally-release-you-what-th-1097483. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year. Ripoff Report has an exclusive license to this report. It may not be copied without the written permission of Ripoff Report. READ: Foreign websites steal our content

0Author
1Consumer
0Employee/Owner

You WERE in business and...

AUTHOR: Ken - ()

" I get that contracts are a trick of the trade (slowly dying out, I hope)."

What would you want to replace the contract"  A gentleman's agreement, perhaps?

That would be a great source for, "but they told me." A very strange statement, indeed, on your part.

"However, I dont see how it is not a criminal offense to keep charging me $90 per month for over a year after my site had closed......  i tried to cancel, but "couldnt"......so..... not 1 transaction in over a year, but they still debited $1200 from my bank account.  Shame on them."

If the contract stated a specific time and amount to be paid, it would only be criminal if YOU didn't pay it as agreed.

" I would like to take $1200 worth of food off their family's dinner table and see how they feel."

They literally took $1200 in food off your family's table....or are you a bit of a drama queen?

"NEVER sign a contract with credit card processing companies.... there are many out there who have no contracts now."

Which ones offer the service with no contract, I may be interested?