Complaint Review: Transport Connection, Boca Raton FL

• Updated: Wed, October 23, 2013

• Reported By: Marto — Alpharetta Georgia
Transport Connection, Boca Raton FL
Broker 5555 NE Trieste Way Boca Raton , Florida USA

Transport Connection, Boca Raton Florida Racist Owner Bill Avrich Boca Raton Florida

*REBUTTAL Owner of company: Marto, I wouldn't hire you to move my bowels let alone any vehicle

I am the owner of a car transportation company.  One of my staff emailed Mr. Avrich to negotiate pricing on a load he had out for dispatch.  Mr Avrich emailed back saying he would send the load to us for $200.00 less than he even had it listed for on his dispatch.  He followed his email with a phone call to my employee, swearing, screaming racial insults, telling him to go back to Africa and saying he doesn't do business with, using the "N" word.

Needless to say this was shocking and unexpected, as his screaming could be heard through the phone by my staff, customers and their children.

I would be very careful before doing business with Mr. Avrich.  If this is how he handles himself before he has your business, just imagine what he will do once he has your car and your money.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 10/23/2013 06:05 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/reports/transport-connection-boca-raton-fl/boca-raton-florida-33487/transport-connection-boca-raton-florida-racist-owner-bill-avrich-boca-raton-florida-1094186. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Transport Connection, Boca Raton FL

#1 REBUTTAL Owner of company

Marto, I wouldn't hire you to move my bowels let alone any vehicle

AUTHOR: Bocabill - (USA)

Why don't you admit the REAL reason that I wouldn't give you a job or trust you with any of my customers' vehicles? Because you have an extensive damage complaint record, a history of no shows, and you extort additional monies from customers in violation of the broker-carrier agreement. Shall I go on? Believe me, there are many auto transport brokers who would never dispatch a load to you. Simply put, I wouldn't hire you to move my bowels, much less any vehicle. That about sums it up in a nutshell.