Complaint Review: Transunion Van Lines

• Transunion Van Lines
    3033 WILSHIRE BOULEVARD # 1002
    LOS ANGELES,, California
    USA

Transunion Van Lines Alisher AkhmedovAlexErik Con-Artist, scammers, thiefs, liers, drugusers, LOS ANGELES, California

Would use a moving company that told you they don't trans-ship and had their driver hold your belongings for ransom? Well that what happened to me.

On May 31st 2016 Union Moving picked up my belonging in Irvine CA to be moved to Fort Lauderdale FL. I hired them based on an estimate they did not honor, they charged me an additional $700.00 on site; frankly it was too late to cancel having already paid them a $345.00 non refundable deposit and having taken the day off from work. The additional charges were based on their miscalculation of space on their truck v. my shipment. This is after I had gone over the inventory with them countless times over the phone with the box sizes, count, and number of pieces of furniture.

On June 8th 2016 I called Trans Union from Florida to check up on the shipment to find out that the shipment had NOT left California because they didn't have a full truck but it would be on the road by June 10th 2016. On Sunday June 12th I received a call from their driver ****** who told me he had my belongings and didn't know what to do with them, he could not deliver to Florida because he did not have a full truck and he would not drive a half empty truck across the country and lose money. I asked "why are you calling me and not Trans Union"? He did, but Trans Union told him it was Sunday and they could not help him.

In short I paid ****** $300.00 in CASH to deliver my belongings to my warehouse in Corona CA on Sunday and brought my guys in at time and half to unload the truck. So it COST $1422.00 to move my belongings from Irvine to Corona approx 15miles. This does not include airfare to Florida and the overtime to my guys. In fairness, Trans Union offered me a discount and to re-pickup my belongings; but frankly after everything that happened would you TRUST this company with your personal possessions. Not me! I was done.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 10/01/2017 05:33 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/reports/transunion-van-lines/los-angeles-california-90010/transunion-van-lines-alisher-akhmedovalexerik-con-artist-scammers-thiefs-liers-drugus-1403523. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year. Ripoff Report has an exclusive license to this report. It may not be copied without the written permission of Ripoff Report. READ: Foreign websites steal our content