Complaint Review: Travel Center World Wide

• Reported By: Gladys — Calumet City Illinois
  • Travel Center World Wide

Internet
    United States of America

Travel Center World Wide Travel Center They take your money and does not fulfill your vacation -- You can never speak with anyone live, Internet

I purchased a travel vacation for 3days 2 nights to LA CA that included air fare.  The cost was $300 for two people.  I received a certified letter staying that I had to pay an additional $150 for processing the documents.  I paid the $150 fee and was told that I would get another letter in the mail.  I received a voucher from Grand Incentives which required another $200.00 processing fee.

I wanted to go to LA but was told it was not available to choose someplace else.  I went online saw all the bad reviews and complaints for Grand Incentives.  They promise vactions but the locations are never available and you never get your money back.  After reading this, I called to request a refund and was told that there is no refunds.  You can only communicate through the email address  tcwwcustomerservice@gmail.com.   This place needs to be shut down.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 04/25/2013 12:10 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/reports/travel-center-world-wide/internet/travel-center-world-wide-travel-center-they-take-your-money-and-does-not-fulfill-your-vaca-1046168. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year. Ripoff Report has an exclusive license to this report. It may not be copied without the written permission of Ripoff Report. READ: Foreign websites steal our content