Travel → Air Travel

Wondering if a report is missing? We DO NOT remove reports. What's This?

Jan 06 2017
Priceline priceline 24 hour cancellation policy is a ripoff Nationwide Author: Newton, Massachusetts Air Travel: Priceline Nationwide

Dec 30 2016
justfly.com justfly.com they did not honor a discount for my mothers passing away, hung up on me several times, never call me back, and they made me miss my flight didn't change it when I told them that I needed to change my flight because my mother had died on oct 21st and ned to stay for funeral arrangements in guatemala city and they said they would but and had a confirmation for november 19th and was hung up on and they didn't email. or call back and I call several times speaking with different rep and keep me on hold and haning up and I missed my flight on oct 31 and they said sorry can't help you ..you had to buy a new ticket at full price and I called avaince and pay 756 dollars for a different airline back to sfo I want a full refund on this false travel internet agency for airline aeromexico of $549.00 and pay for my new flight at full price of 759.00 for Avianca leaving guatemala city on november 24th to sfo internet base in the Philippines Internet Author: martinez, California Air Travel: justfly.com Internet

Dec 27 2016
Said Kadiri Said El Kadiri, CEO of Travel Worldwide Cheap ,TWC, Said cancelled flight of tour group ,15, without our knowledge two days before Christmas. Internet Author: Largo, Maryland Air Travel: Said Kadiri Internet

Dec 23 2016
Justfly.com Long customer service wait, and no responsibllity on theri part Internet Author: Englewood, Tennessee Air Travel: Justfly.com Internet

Dec 23 2016
Expedia and AsiaAir Avoid these companies Expedia and AsiaAir Internet Author: Carlsbad, California Air Travel: Expedia and AsiaAir Internet

Dec 13 2016
Justfly.com Internet Author: Teaneck, New Jersey Air Travel: Justfly.com Internet

Dec 12 2016
hoteltravel.com this website is a scam. i cancelled my reservation the same day i paid for it. i didn't receive a credit weeks later so i called them. they told me i never cancelled anything. their customer service is horrible. i lots a few hundred dollars because of the hoteltravel.com scam site Internet Author: Chicago, Illinois Air Travel: hoteltravel.com Internet

Dec 11 2016
flighthub Flighthub is a SCAM!!!! Cornwall internet Author: Sherwood Park, Alabama Air Travel: flighthub Internet

Dec 11 2016
Flight Hub 2340282 Ontario Inc. Ontario company that has shady practices to say the least different fare rules from booking time to receipt of itinerary Cornwall Ontario
Author: ZhangJiaGang, British Columbia Air Travel: Flight Hub Cornwall , Ontario

Dec 07 2016
Justfly.com Asked me for personal info not required Internet Author: LAKE, Alabama Air Travel: Justfly.com Internet

Dec 03 2016
Charlotte Helicopter, Inc. Reinhart Grauer Beware of Charlotte Helicoper Reinhart Grauer he will rip you off and risk your life Waxhaw North Carolina Author: Waxhaw, North Carolina Air Travel: Charlotte Helicopter, Inc. Waxhaw, North Carolina

Nov 29 2016
Surge 365 Dawn Brewer Lie to get you to join Glen Carbon Illinois Author: Herriman, Utah Air Travel: Surge 365 Glen Carbon, Illinois

Nov 28 2016
Delta Airlines Delta's Horrible Customer Service - Changed Flight Time - Failed to Notify - Refused Seats to us Nationwide Author: Navarre, Florida Air Travel: Delta Airlines Nationwide

Nov 28 2016
New York Jet Club a.k.a Prestige Private Air - Eli Lieberman, Eli Lieberman who scammed people through Prestige Private Air is now operating New York Jet Club BEWARE Burbank California Author: Stamford, Connecticut Air Travel: New York Jet Club Burbank, California

Nov 21 2016
Justfly.com This is the worst customer service EVER! It is currently 12 a.m. I have been on the phone with this company for over 4 hours. Internet Author: Cliffside Park, New Jersey Air Travel: Justfly.com Internet

Nov 20 2016
Justfly provides sneaky unreasonable itineraries and then charges $165 for changes Unreasonable overcharge Internet Author: Metuchen, New Jersey Air Travel: Justfly Internet

Nov 15 2016
Spring Saunders Eldad Liberman, Eli Lieberman, Eldad Lieberman, Eli Liebman Eli Lieberman and Spring Saunders and Adrian Zaw all working to scam the public - scammed me and charged my credit card multiple times without my approval. burbank California Author: Beverly Hills, California Air Travel: Spring Saunders burbank, California

Nov 12 2016
Fun Rewards for you total scam nationwide Colorado Author: Littleton, Colorado Air Travel: Fun Rewards for you Nationwide

Nov 10 2016
Us live delivery MAJOR PUPPY SCAM Columbus Ohio Author: Florence, Alabama Air Travel: Us live delivery Columbus, Ohio

Oct 25 2016
Quick Pets Delivery I bought a puppy from "breeder" in MD for 600. Their flight agency tried to get 970.00 from me for puppy "insurance". I saw on internet this is a scam.I didn't pay it.I have no puppy and out of my money.They are in this together.I want to warn others! Oxen Hill Maryland Author: Kittery, Maine Air Travel: Quick Pets Delivery Oxen Hill, Maryland

Oct 25 2016
vanilla airlines japan edreams Vanilla airlines conned me and changed departure date deliberately--this i can prove.,.,and refused a refund narita airport tokyo japan Internet Author: pattaya, Alabama Air Travel: vanilla airlines japan Internet

Oct 23 2016
Motel 6 OKC Oklahoma Author: Old Hickory, Tennessee Air Travel: Motel 6 OKC, Oklahoma

Oct 16 2016
Alpha Flight Guru Traveler BEWARE! Alpha Flight Guru will promise things verbally, not deliver and stall to resolve!!! San Francisco Internet Author: Tampa, Florida Air Travel: Alpha Flight Guru Internet