Complaints, reviews, scams, lawsuits and frauds reported for
Boat Cruises companies on Travel topic

Showing 1-25 of 391 Found Reports For more results perform a general search for ""
Wondering if a report is missing? We DO NOT remove reports. What's This?

Sep 26 2017
AMERICAN LEISURE GROUP IT WAS A LADY THAT ASK FOR ME AND ADVISED ME THAT I JUST WON A GIFT PACKAGE WORTH $5000.00. ALSO A CRUISE FOR TWO ALL EXPENSES INCLUDED. Nationwide Author: LOS ANGELES, California Boat Cruises: AMERICAN LEISURE GROUP Nationwide

Aug 22 2017
Travel Giant Travel Service Pmg ent Misrepresent the cruise and cheat their employees N Lauderdale Florida Author: Ft Lauderdale, Florida Boat Cruises: Travel Giant Travel Service N Lauderdale, Florida

Aug 22 2017
Odyssey Travel, Fun Times Travel Stole $765.00 Philadelphia Pennsylvania Author: Murrieta, California Boat Cruises: Odyssey Travel Philadelphia, Pennsylvania

Aug 18 2017
Travel Services U.S The company took my money, a total of $950.00. I have been trying for the past 2 years to get a refund and the company has refused. My daughter and I was supposed to go on a trip but she is in the military and she got deployed for 9 months and then i got sick. I tried to explain but each customer service Rep I spoke to told me that I would have to pay an additional 200.00. I refused to pay because the company already taken 950.00 of my money . Scottsdale Arizona Author: Jacksonville, Florida Boat Cruises: Travel Services U.S Scottsdale, Arizona

Aug 15 2017
Nation Wide Reservations Promotions mgr. Marissa Brian's. Booking director Ben. Reservations Rebecca. Finance director Cathline. Refused to honor my reservation. Refused to let me pay to extend my reservation. Refused refund. Fort Lauderdale Florida Author: Bowling Green, Ohio Boat Cruises: Nation Wide Reservations Fort Lauderdale , Florida

May 25 2017
Holiday cruise Florida Author: Chicago , Illinois Boat Cruises: Holiday cruise Florida

May 11 2017
Blue Star Cruises Orlando Promotions This has to be a scam Orlando according to the agent Not sure Author: Arvada, Colorado Boat Cruises: Blue Star Cruises

Feb 14 2017
Ricki Pascaloff Florida Bay AdventuresRickard Clemence, CEO Ricki is a scam artist. We reserved a houseboat, paid for plane tickets, bought food for our planned 2 day houseboat trip and arrived the day of New Year's Eve to be told that the boat had mechanical problems. She had not tried to reach us. We had to scramble to find available motel rooms - at great cost. She has said she will refund our money. No go. We are suing her in small claims court. It turns out she has scammed others in just the same way. A truly dishonest person who should have been put out of business long ago! Islamorada Florida Author: Brooklyn, New York Boat Cruises: Ricki Pascaloff Islamorada, Florida

Feb 13 2017
Helping Hands Called offering a free Bahamas Cruise if willing to advertise my experience following the experience. Then I was asked to provide either debit ir credit card info. Was called from a local metro number Nationwide Author: Minneapolis, Minnesota Boat Cruises: Helping Hands Nationwide

Feb 06 2017
Anacortes Yacht Charters As a boat owner in AYC's charter fleet your money will be stolen from you. Anacortes Washington Author: Anacortes, Washington Boat Cruises: Anacortes Yacht Charters Anacortes, Washington

Jan 05 2017
Caribbean Cruise Lines Peter.isonvacation.com Fraud Alert!! Ft Lauderdale, Florida Internet
Author: Brooklyn, New York Boat Cruises: Caribbean Cruise Lines Internet

Jan 02 2017
Florida Bay Adventures Ricki Ripping off $500.00 deposit, lying, cheating, stealing Islamorada Florida Author: Hayward, Wisconsin Boat Cruises: Florida Bay Adventures Islamorada, Florida

Oct 24 2016
American Leasure Group ALG Tried to get a check for $595 and my bank account number which I refused to give them. Florida Author: El Centro, California Boat Cruises: American Leasure Group Florida