Complaints, reviews, scams, lawsuits and frauds reported for
Cruises companies on Travel topic

Showing 1-25 of 955 Found Reports For more results perform a general search for ""
Wondering if a report is missing? We DO NOT remove reports. What's This?

May 31 2017
Moevenpick MS Royal Lotus Hotel M/S Royal Princess Nile Cruise FOOD POISONING and RUDE STAFF...BEWARE!!! Luxor City Internet
Author: California, Georgia Cruises: Moevenpick MS Royal Lotus Internet

May 25 2017
Stefan Coleman lawyer law office of stefan coleman lawyer new york New York New York Author: Charlotte, North Carolina Cruises: Stefan Coleman lawyer New York, New York

May 12 2017
Island vacation cruises Refund of money raken out of my bank account was not refunded Altamonte springs Florida Author: Columbia, Maryland Cruises: Island vacation cruises Altamonte springs, Florida

May 12 2017
Blue Star Cruises Grand Bahamas 3day 2 night cruise $118 Charged me $118 for a 3day 2 night cruise then when I try to schedule the cruise I was informed I am not eligible for the cruise unless I pay for a 2 night stay in a Florida hotel. West palm Beach/Tampa Florida Author: Atlantic Beach , Florida Cruises: Blue Star Cruises Internet

Apr 23 2017
Always Travel with us Paid for a cruise ship trip i got very sick and fighting Acute Chronic Pancreatitis, and Acute Chronic Gastitric, and Cirrhosis of the liver stage 4, will not refund me because I was passed my 30 day cancellation period, which how do you know when you will get sick? I can not leave my state and really needed the money for hospital bills. Kissimmee Nationwide, Florida Author: STUARTS DRAFT, Virginia Cruises: Always Travel with us Internet

Apr 12 2017
Sunset Escapes "You've Got A Credit" Hoax Nationwide Author: Annapolis, Missouri Cruises: Sunset Escapes Nationwide

Feb 17 2017
American Travel Partners Worldwide Inc. ATP offered complimentary travel and cruise, activation and fulfillment fees exceeded value Land O’Lakes Florida Author: Leesburg, Florida Cruises: American Travel Partners Worldwide Inc. Land O’Lakes, Florida

Jan 26 2017
Away To Paradise Vacations What happened to my free cruise? I' m out 598.00 on taxes and fees. Was I scammed? Dale City Virginia Author: Dale City, Virginia Cruises: Away To Paradise Vacations Dale City, Virginia

Jan 23 2017
RCi Cruise Travel Packages RCI Cruise package steals your money Scottsdale Arizona Author: Nevada, Texas Cruises: RCi Cruise Travel Packages Scottsdale, Arizona

Dec 08 2016
Cruisesonly World Travel Holdings cruisesonly.com not to be trusted Internet Author: Bakersfield, California Cruises: Cruisesonly Internet

Dec 03 2016
Royal Caribbean International Royal Caribbean Cruise If you complain you get the "Royal" finger Miami Nationwide Author: Christchurch, Cruises: Royal Caribbean International Nationwide

Oct 17 2016
Holiday cruise line Caribbean cruise/bahamasfreecruise.com Take my money with no cruise.I called the number provided to reserve the date Noone can find my purchase.i's it a scam. $118 was taken away from me. Fort Lauderdale Florida Author: Fort Myers, Florida Cruises: Holiday cruise line Fort Lauderdale , Florida

Oct 17 2016
Paradise Travel Consultants Shawn Kenneth Sarnecki dba Paradise Travel Consultants This 'Cruise Certificate' costs you more than the market price Cruisers Beware!! Do Not Mail in the Registration Fee!! Atascadero, California
Author: California Cruises: Paradise Travel Consultants Atascadero,, California

Aug 14 2016
Holiday Cruse Cruse, Vacations, Bahama, Holiday Fort Lauderdale Florida Internet
Author: Overland Park, Kansas Cruises: Holiday Cruse Internet

Jul 28 2016
Crucon cruise outlet outrageous cancellation fee Moultonboro New Hampshire Author: Cape Coral, Florida Cruises: Crucon cruise outlet Moultonboro, New Hampshire

Jul 06 2016
Away to Paradise Vacations Hot Promotional Vacations rip off, frauds Dale City Virginia Author: North Tonawanda, New York Cruises: Away to Paradise Vacations Internet

Jun 20 2016
Online Vacation Center online Vacation Center withheld information, by the time I found out about it . It was too late to cancel. Fi. Lauderdale Florida Author: San Francisco, California Cruises: Online Vacation Center Fi. Lauderdale, Florida

Jun 20 2016
CruiseDirect Poor Response involving the Jones Act Internet Author: Texas Cruises: CruiseDirect Internet

Jun 14 2016
AVOYA TRAVEL Bait and swith tactics rips of customers vista California Author: VISTA, California Cruises: AVOYA TRAVEL vista, California