Complaints, reviews, scams, lawsuits and frauds reported for
Hotel companies on Travel topic

Showing 1-25 of 3,400 Found Reports For more results perform a general search for ""
Wondering if a report is missing? We DO NOT remove reports. What's This?

Jul 19 2017
Godfrey Hotel Chicago Poor, careless, short-sighted customer service. Ripped off for ~$300 Chicago Illinois Author: Arlington, Virginia Hotel: Godfrey Hotel Chicago Chicago, Illinois

Jul 17 2017
Hotels.com Expedia Lied about their written policy in order to avoid giving me a refund Internet Author: Ojai, California Hotel: Hotels.com Internet

Jul 15 2017
Take a getaway Take Three They sold me (2) 3 day getaways anywhere in the world for $399. They sent me nothing in the mail as promised and would not give me a website address. They said I had 2 years to use it and when the 2 years were up, they called me and asked me if I wanted to extend. After much conversation and the promise things would be different this time, I paid the money got a phone number, which is disconnected, and never heard from them again. Then yesterday they called and asked me if I wanted to extend. Said I had bought (2) packages 2 years ago. So, they tried to say I didn't extend. I am furious! Calling Gephard. Internet Author: Marriott Slaterville, Utah Hotel: Take a getaway Internet

Jul 11 2017
Adventurer Hotel Tradewinds Airport Hotel LAX RIP OFF I Payed Cash for my Stay but they also Charged my Credit Card Los Angeles California Author: Letterkenny, Hotel: Adventurer Hotel Los Angeles, California

Jul 10 2017
PriceLine Price Line Demands Payment for Hotel reservation They Cancelled Nationwide Author: Florida Hotel: PriceLine Nationwide

Jul 10 2017
Hotel Indigo Waco Buyer beware!! Waco Texas Author: Golden, Colorado Hotel: Hotel Indigo Waco Waco, Texas

Jul 09 2017
Quality Inn Motel New Port Richey, Fl Stole my deposit when my room had no issues NEW PORT RICHEY Florida Author: Clearwater, Florida Hotel: Quality Inn Motel New Port Richey, Fl NEW PORT RICHEY, Florida

Jul 06 2017
Time to get away network las vegas Pretending to be Caesars Linc hotel casino promotion. Las Vegas Nevada Author: Kirkland, Washington Hotel: Time to get away network las vegas Las Vegas , Nevada

Jul 04 2017
Paulina Tapia Ortiz Paulina Tapia David Wang Livermore Doubletree Hilton Bad customer service, dirty rooms, moldy rooms, derogatory words to customer Livermore California Author: California Hotel: Paulina Tapia Ortiz Livermore, California

Jul 03 2017
Extended Stay America - Scottsdale Road, Arizona Property Legally DIsabled Permanently Injured Pre-Paid Customer Compliant With Guest Code of Conduct But Removed From Property Without My Personal Property? Scottsdale Arizona Author: Phoenix, Arizona Hotel: Extended Stay America - Scottsdale Road, Arizona Property Scottsdale, Arizona

Jun 28 2017
Quality Inn North Airport Tucson AZ Bedbugs, Crackheads, Break-ins & Gas siphoners Tucson Arizona Author: Texas Hotel: Quality Inn North Airport Tucson AZ Tucson, Arizona

Jun 26 2017
Booking.com Booking.com They took my money unknown Kentucky Author: Saint Louis, Missouri Hotel: Booking.com unknown, Kentucky

Jun 26 2017
Southwest Airline / booking.com After booking a flight, I followed a link to book a hotel. The link took me booking dot com where they promptly ripped me off for $495 Unknown Internet Author: Saint Louis, Missouri Hotel: Southwest Airline Internet

Jun 22 2017
Hotwire Low Price Hotel Guarantee is a Phony Ripoff!!! They advertise "peace of mind" but will instead find every possible excuse to NOT honor their own guarantee!! Author: Atlanta, Georgia Hotel: Hotwire Internet

Jun 22 2017
Best Western New Englander Hotel HORRIFIED!!!!! Woburn Massachusetts Author: WOBURN, Massachusetts Hotel: Best Western New Englander Hotel Woburn, Massachusetts

Jun 20 2017
Grand Mayan , Ventas Riveria Maya SA de CV, My Preferred Travels Ltd We have a 5 year contract to sell 4 weeks per year at $2,600 each week totaling $10,400 a year signed 9/8/13. To date we havere cieved nothing nor can I get any information about our 20 weeks. Puerto Vallarta, CP Author: Mead, Washington Hotel: Grand

Jun 19 2017
Bahamas Royal Vacatione Ripoff , After Payment never got back to me. Internet
Author: Alabama Motels: Bahamas Royal Vacatione Internet

Jun 18 2017
Carlos a. Castaño - Edwin Duran - Daniela Castillo - Paige Lombardo - Kevin moreira - julian klein Left rental apartment without paying! Venezuelan guy living in Miami, visited PR Internet
Author: Ny, New York Hotel: Carlos a. Castaño - Edwin Duran - Daniela Castillo - Paige Lombardo - Kevin moreira - julian klein Internet

Jun 17 2017
Amoma Hotels Poor customer service, almost imposible to obtain a refund even if you cancel within the allowable cancelation period Internet Author: Seattle, Washington Hotel: Amoma Hotels Internet

Jun 17 2017
IGH Rewards Club Points Deleted From My IHG Rewards Account Nationwide Author: lancaster, Pennsylvania Hotel: IGH Rewards Club Nationwide

Jun 16 2017
Leonore Dalmacio Leonore Cueto Lenore C. Dalmacio Fraud alert insurance and credit card Con artist Brooklyn Internet Author: Brooklyn, New York Hotel: Leonore Dalmacio Internet