Complaints, reviews, scams, lawsuits and frauds reported for
Travel Agencies companies on Travel topic

Showing 26-50 of 2,184 Found Reports For more results perform a general search for ""
Wondering if a report is missing? We DO NOT remove reports. What's This?

Jan 16 2017
Supreme Choice Travel Fun time Vacations Scams thieves Clarksburg Maryland Author: Lincoln, Nebraska Travel Agencies: Supreme Choice Travel Clarksburg , Maryland

Jan 13 2017
IranianTours.com IranianVisa.com SCAM! Iranian Tours, Iranian Visa SCAM Artists! Unresponsive, liars, theives, do not trust! Tehran Internet Author: NYC , New York Travel Agencies: IranianTours.com IranianVisa.com SCAM! Internet

Jan 12 2017
Smartfares Purchase airlines tickets, Sandy Springs Georgia Author: Sandy Springs, Georgia Travel Agencies: Smartfares Sandy Springs, Georgia

Jan 06 2017
TakeABreak Dishonest Nationwide Author: Fresno, California Travel Agencies: TakeABreak Nationwide

Dec 29 2016
My VIP Vacations My VIP Services, LLC How my family lost $800 Branson Missouri Author: Edmond, Oklahoma Travel Agencies: My VIP Vacations Branson, Missouri

Dec 28 2016
Travel Advantage Network TAN TAN VIP Unhappy,high pressure sales Low blood sugar while there,wanted to leave but could not Wilkes-barre pa Pa Author: Albrightsville, Pennsylvania Travel Agencies: Travel Advantage Network TAN Nationwide

Dec 27 2016
Horizonte Paralelo This travel agency stole copyrighted materials from another company. Unprofessional behavior Malaga Author: New Jersey Travel Agencies: Horizonte Paralelo Malaga,

Dec 19 2016
Expedia.com cost me an international flight and blamed it on the airline. Author: Virginia Beach, Virginia Travel Agencies: Expedia.com Virginia

Dec 18 2016
Mike Versailles Rip off by America vacation Brooklyn Nationwide Author: Brooklyn , New York Travel Agencies: America vacation Nationwide

Dec 12 2016
Travel2be Deny open tickets deceptively Madrid Author: New York Travel Agencies: Travel2be Nationwide

Dec 10 2016
Werner I tested positive for cocaine on my hair follicle and I never in my life did cocaine Lakeland Florida Author: Jacksonville, Florida Travel Agencies: Werner Nationwide

37, Report #1341968

Dec 12 2016
Voyages Gallia voyages-gallia.fr Voyages Gallia stole copyrighted image from a photographer and used it to advertise own commercial services Paris Author: Toronto, New Jersey Travel Agencies: Voyages Gallia Paris,

Dec 01 2016
Hotwire.com Hotel, ripoff, false booking San Francisco California Author: Chicago, Illinois Travel Agencies: Hotwire.com Internet

Nov 30 2016
GoTravel Bonita Juarez, The memo from HR to All Employees from H.R. Department came through fax. This memo was about the LIMITED TIME ONLY vacation packages. The number was written on the flyer was 844-895-7936. This native English representative sounded courteous and extremely polite. He introduced himself as James Hood. He refused to accept my American Express card and requested my Master or Visa cards only. He graciously gave me his other office number (844- 859-2101) in case if he is needed to be reached for potential questions. Apparently, I never received confirmation itterinary about my purchased vacation package. I tried to reach him back, but his "colleague" picked up the phone and informed me that James Hood is on vacation. My bank informed me that someone named "GoTravel Bonita Juarez" billed my card. Internet Author: Brooklyn, New York Travel Agencies: GoTravel Bonita Juarez Internet

Nov 29 2016
Gocrv Rip off scam run Internet Author: Rockville, md 20853, Maryland Travel Agencies: Gocrv Internet

41, Report #1332064

Oct 07 2016
WIN Wholesale Inventory Network Travel Club Selling in Sarasota Florida Author: Granville, New York Travel Agencies: WIN Internet

Oct 01 2016
outerbanksblue Rotten service Leaving today for beach They called at last minute Kitty Hawk North Carolina Author: North Carolina Travel Agencies: outerbanksblue Kitty Hawk, North Carolina

Sep 25 2016
American vacations Internet Author: Indian trail, North Carolina Travel Agencies: American vacations Internet