Complaint Review: Travelocity

• Reported By: W Brkfld Massachusetts
  • Travelocity
    travelocity.com
    Internet

Travelocity has the practice of passing on customers' credit card number to third parties without their knowledge or authorization.

Katherine
Oklahoma City, Oklahoma

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 07/31/2004 12:43 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/reports/travelocity/internet/travelocity-gives-credit-card-number-to-third-parties-without-authorizaton-rip-off-inter-101529. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year. Ripoff Report has an exclusive license to this report. It may not be copied without the written permission of Ripoff Report. READ: Foreign websites steal our content

0Author
4Consumer
0Employee/Owner

AUTHOR: Larissa - (U.S.A.)

Travelocity DOES sell your credit card info to other companies. How do I know? It happened to me.

Charges to a company called MWI Connections began to appear on my credit card statement. When we contacted MWI, they refused to take the charges off, saying we waited too long to call. We asked where they got our credit card information since we KNOW we didn't sign up for their services, and they admitted that they got it from Travelocity.

Our banking company has had similiar problems with other customers of Travelocity, and a fraud suit has been filed.

I so don't think so

AUTHOR: Jason - (U.S.A.)

I think you are a little mistaken in your claims here. Travelocity does not distribute any credit card information to any third parties. As you are just making a blanket statement, I am not going to dignify it w/ anything more then that.