Complaint Review: Travelocity

4200 Buckingham Boulevard MD 1400 Fort Worth, TX 7
    Internet
    United States of America

Travelocity travelocity.com TRAVELOCITi Internet

They failed to properly notify me that the fly by night airline I trusted them of traveling "Pacific Wings" had canceled my flight and I did not find out until the day of travel. this left me totally screwed.
     The airlines explanation was " They did not get to me yet on their call list" BS. Travelocity did send one email. However, they send so much spam I did not see it. No phone call, text of snail mail.

Furthermore, their insurance "Travelguard" would not do anything either and am out the $19.95 I paid for this insurance. One would assume this a flight cancelation would be covered but not so. I guess you really need to read the fine print.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 07/13/2011 12:30 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/reports/travelocity/internet/travelocity-travelocitycom-travelociti-internet-752417. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year. Ripoff Report has an exclusive license to this report. It may not be copied without the written permission of Ripoff Report. READ: Foreign websites steal our content