Complaint Review: TREAD QUARTERS

• TREAD QUARTERS
    3480 Holland Road,
    Virginia Beach, Virginia
    United States of America

TREAD QUARTERS MR.TIRE, AUTOTIRE work was incorrect and not done Virginia Beach, Virginia

Main Headquarters Number: 1 (800) 876 - 6676
Customer Service: Extension 3500

I just filed a complaint with their headquarters and will be speaking to their district manager before taking this to litigation. I went in there to get a nail removed from a tire with a COUPON for flatfix. I ended up paying for tire balancing for a tire that went completely flat again the next day.

They took the tire off and the nail was still there. Instead of taking the nail out they took out a tire plug that was inserted for another nail and re-patched the plugged hole instead of taking out the 2nd nail. I asked one of the techs who worked on my tire to see if they remembered taking out the plug and repatching that. Instead the tech asks me, "what's your problem?' I just started working here Saturday, GET OUT OF MY SHOP!! ---- i'm like WTF and went to talk to the manager.

The manager tells me I keep changing my story with my tire and that I told his tech to come out to fight. This is when told the manager he was an a**hole, then called company's main headquarters to file a complaint. I would file a complaint with the BBB also but they're not accredited with the BBB. I wonder why....

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 11/06/2012 02:23 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/reports/tread-quarters/virginia-beach-virginia-23452/tread-quarters-mrtire-autotire-work-was-incorrect-and-not-done-virginia-beach-virginia-965558. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year. Ripoff Report has an exclusive license to this report. It may not be copied without the written permission of Ripoff Report. READ: Foreign websites steal our content