Complaint Review: Treadquarters

• Treadquarters
    1085 Nimmo Parkway
    Virginia Beach, Virginia
    United States of America

Treadquarters Previously Kramer Goodyear Charged for damage they caused Virginia Beach, Virginia

My problem started with a relatively simple thing - truck would not start.  Jeremy at Treadquarters told me that diagnostics would be $54.50, so I had the truck towed there.  The diagnostic fee went to $109.00 before the truck was looked at because it wasn't running.  The diagnosis was a bad fuel pump which I authorized replacement of.

Paid for the fuel pump and filter and driving home the truck shuddered and stalled everty time slowed to make a turn.  When I contacted TQ the next morning I was told there was a problem with the rack and pinion steering leaking and I also needed a new power steering pump.  Additionally, they stated I needed I-joints and wjheel alignments, all of which they could do for merely $1250.00 in addition to what I had already paid.

I took my vehicle to Merchants Tire where they found that air had been introduced into the power steering system, which they were able to bleed off.  They found no problem with the rack and pinion, steering pump, or wheel alignment.

I addressed all this with the regional manager (he called me once) and then with one of his flunkies.  Bottom line is their people did nothing wrong - that's the party line!

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 03/25/2013 11:41 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/reports/treadquarters/virginia-beach-virginia-23454/treadquarters-previously-kramer-goodyear-charged-for-damage-they-caused-virginia-beach-vi-1037818. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year. Ripoff Report has an exclusive license to this report. It may not be copied without the written permission of Ripoff Report. READ: Foreign websites steal our content