Complaint Review: Tree House Marketing

• Tree House Marketing
    Tree House Marketing, LLC PO Box 970533
    Orem,, Utah

Tree House Marketing ripoff refuse to refund my money Orem Utah

*Consumer Suggestion: PLEASE contact the Utah Consumer Protection Agn.

I tried the tree house marketing weight loss patch. Well it was a 30 day free trial and I tried it and it never worked. I returned the product before the free trial was over, and I was supposed to get a refund with was $199.95.

It's almost 2 years and I haven't gotten my refund. I tried calling several times. I bought calling cards and everything. I kept calling and was asked to send in my credit card statement showing that I was billed. I faxed it to them almost five times and I mailed so many to them and still called.

I kept hearing that I was eligible and that they were changing banks and would send my refund in 2 weeks, but it turned into a year and 2 years now I haven't even gotten a cent.

It's really frustrating calling for over a year, so I called back 2 months ago and someone told me that the old manager ripped off the company and that I should call back. I did and no one answered. The phone line was disconneted.

This is really frustrating

Ima
nashville, Tennessee

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 03/17/2004 02:41 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/reports/tree-house-marketing/orem-utah-84097/tree-house-marketing-ripoff-refuse-to-refund-my-money-orem-utah-84274. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year. Ripoff Report has an exclusive license to this report. It may not be copied without the written permission of Ripoff Report. READ: Foreign websites steal our content

0Author
1Consumer
0Employee/Owner

#1 Consumer Suggestion

PLEASE contact the Utah Consumer Protection Agn.

AUTHOR: Darlene - (U.S.A.)

I can not believe this company is still allowed to do this. I personally went through all this about a year ago. I followed the advise on one of the reports listed and contacted the Utah Consumer Protection people. I recieved all of my money back about 1-2 months after contacting them.I even recieved a follow up phone call to make sure I had recieved it. Do not call Tree House. They will lie and make you think your are the one in the wrong. The guys in Utah can help. We must stop these people from taking advantage of innocent people.Good Luck.