Complaint Review: Tree House Marketing

• Reported By: Mt. Gilead Ohio
    Tree House Marketing
    Orem, Utah

Tree House Marketing fraudulent dishonest ripoff billing Orem Utah

I ordered slim patches from Tree House Marketing. They told me if I was not absolutely pleased with the product to return it and I would not be charged except for $19.95 for the first month's trial supply.

They did indeed charge me the $199.00 although I returned the product by certified mail and know they received it. They will not respond to any of my phone messages nor letters that I have sent to them. This is truly a ripoff and I want my money back.

Sally
Mt. Gilead, Ohio

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 01/04/2003 07:56 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/reports/tree-house-marketing/orem-utah/tree-house-marketing-fraudulent-dishonest-ripoff-billing-orem-utah-40112. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year. Ripoff Report has an exclusive license to this report. It may not be copied without the written permission of Ripoff Report. READ: Foreign websites steal our content