Complaint Review: TreeHouse Marketing Aka Turley Thompson Monterey Financial

• Reported By: San Diego California
  • TreeHouse Marketing Aka Turley Thompson Monterey Financial
    404 West 5050 North Provo, UT 84604
    Internet

TreeHouse Marketing Aka Turley Thompson Monterey Financial Sent wrong product and would not pay shipping to return back to them Provo Utah

*Consumer Suggestion: they will charge your credit card even if you send the product back

I was called by TreeHouse Marketing aka Turley-Thompson Monterey Financial with an offer of one free (30 day bottle) sample of their diet pills "Zylacor" and said my only expence would be the 9 dollar shipping. I received 3 of the 30 day bottles and called to inform them of their mistake, and the fact their pills made me sick.

They said they would take back the over shipment but I would have to pay to ship back their mistake. I recquested a call tag be sent to me. Their responce was to laugh at me and threaten to charge my credit card 221 dollars if I did not pay for their shipping mistake.

Tom
San Diego, California

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 08/21/2003 01:56 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/reports/treehouse-marketing-aka-turley-thompson-monterey-financial/internet/treehouse-marketing-aka-turley-thompson-monterey-financial-sent-wrong-product-and-would-no-66083. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year. Ripoff Report has an exclusive license to this report. It may not be copied without the written permission of Ripoff Report. READ: Foreign websites steal our content

0Author
1Consumer
0Employee/Owner

#1 Consumer Suggestion

they will charge your credit card even if you send the product back

AUTHOR: Kent - (U.S.A.)

I have been watching this company for a year now
they will charge your credit card even if you send the product back. read some of the reports on this site about them.

cancel that card now these people are pure bottom feeders i do not understand why the Utah Attorney Genrals Office Does not get off there butts and shut this company down.