Complaint Review: Treehouse

• Reported By: upsetScamHouse — Los Angeles California USA
  • Treehouse

Internet
    USA

Treehouse AKA TreehouseTeam OR Teamtreehouse OR teamtreehouse.com DELETED MY ACCOUNT WITHOUT NOTICE! HOLDING ONTO MY PAYMENT INFO! Portland Internet

My experience with Teamtreehouse was great and turned into something horrific.  Here is my story.  I started using Teamtreehouse 25 months ago and learned a decent amount from it.  I also learned a lot from great free resources like The New Boston ( YouTube channel ), LevelUpTuts ( YouTube channel ), and codeacademy. I became one of the top students in the top 100 out of 400,000+ people.  I was #1 in the world for WordPress and Digital Literacy for a long time.

Teamtreehouse decided to screw the users pretty badly by moving a ton of their content to "pro".  They basically were trying to make users pay double for what they originally payed for which is a total ripoff.  Someone posted in the forums about it and I voiced my dissapointment in the decision.  A few days later I tried logging in my account and it was vanished.  They kicked me out of their own site and didn't even send an email.  Sending no email while holding onto my payment information is beyond unprofessional.

I reccomend staying away from this site.  They are trying to squeeze their users wallets dry and will delete you if you share an opinion that they don't agree with.  I have ran big sites and if a user is upset their is usally a good reason.  Deleting the user for sharing an opinion shows a level of incompetence and shows this company only cares about money. Stay away and save your money.  There is much better resources out there.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 01/17/2017 09:23 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/reports/treehouse/internet/treehouse-aka-treehouseteam-or-teamtreehouse-or-teamtreehousecom-deleted-my-account-with-1350360. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year. Ripoff Report has an exclusive license to this report. It may not be copied without the written permission of Ripoff Report. READ: Foreign websites steal our content