Complaint Review: Trenitalia- Vendita

• Trenitalia- Vendita
    Rome Italy
    Internet
    Italy

Trenitalia- Vendita Debited almost $600 from my Bank Account! Roma Italy Internet

This Rip Off Artist or Artists, otherwise known as scumbags stole #582.29 from Bank Account using my credit/debit number. I have do not have the money to go to Italy nor buy something for that much from there.

I had to go to the bank and file a report that I did not do this myself. It caused my personal checks bounce and caused great stress. All I get a disability check and I spend more to live than it ever month, I certainly do not them to spend it for me.

Watch your credit and debit statements as this seems to be a fast growing problem!!!!!

Wide eyed
Ninnekah, Oklahoma

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 03/03/2008 12:25 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/reports/trenitalia-vendita/internet/trenitalia-vendita-debited-almost-600-from-my-bank-account-roma-italy-internet-314245. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year. Ripoff Report has an exclusive license to this report. It may not be copied without the written permission of Ripoff Report. READ: Foreign websites steal our content