Report: #1199283

• Reported By: Hana59 — Brooklyn Center Minnesota
  • Tresor Rare

Nationwide
    USA

Warning!!!  Do NOT purchase any of these products!  I spent $1351.00 at the Paris Hotel in Las Vegas for the entire line.  It has ruined my face!  I cannot hydrate my face enough to get rid of the dry skin and have been trying for a month.  I even had a hydrating facial that did not undo the damage that these products have caused.  And now I have almost all unused products for that kind of money sitting here.  I am going to post this on every site that reviews this product to warn other unsuspecting victims!

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 01/04/2015 10:02 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/reports/tresor-rare/nationwide/tresor-rare-vine-vera-ruined-my-skin-las-vegas-nevada-1199283. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year. Ripoff Report has an exclusive license to this report. It may not be copied without the written permission of Ripoff Report. READ: Foreign websites steal our content

0Author
0Consumer
2Employee/Owner

#1 REBUTTAL Owner of company

Tresor Rare Response

AUTHOR: Tresor Rare - (USA)

Hi Hana,

I am deeply sorry to hear about your negative experience at our location in Las Vegas. We are working around the clock to assess all aspects of your complaint as well as dealing with our operators at this specific location.

If you will kindly respond to customecare@premierna.com with an email or phone number. I look forward to making you a happy customer!
-Ofer Carmel
CEO Tresor Rare North America

#2 REBUTTAL Owner of company

Paris Hotel in Las Vegas

AUTHOR: Tresor Rare - (USA)

I am deeply sorry to hear about your negative experience at our location in New York location. We are working around the clock to assess all aspects of your complaint as well as dealing with our operators at this specific location.

If you will kindly respond to customercare@premierna.com  with an email or phone number. I look forward to making you a happy customer!

-Ofer Carmel