Complaint Review: Trevor Rawdon of Muskegon, MI

United States
  • Phone: 231-730-0407
  • Web:
  • Category: Liars

Trevor Rawdon of Muskegon, MI Trevor Rawdon is a liar and a rotten individual who harassed my small business Muskegon Michigan

*Author of original report: I WOULD LIKE TO RECANT MY REVIEW AND MAKE PEACE AND MOVE FORWARD

I received a telephone call today from an individual who identified himself as Trevor Rawdon. He called my business phone number and claimed that I had called him a long time ago (on November 13, 2017) and left him a message, stating that I said in the message "No one answers phones anymore. everyone hides behind the curtain of there sh* mail everytime.". This is very strange and I did not recognize his name, nor leaving such a bizarre messga eat that (I would never have said something like that and I certainly would've remembered if I did). What kind of a nut calls someone and tells them that they are calling regarding a voicemail message left for them almost one month ago? Weird.

He then became verbally abusive, calling me an a*hole and threatened to kick my a*s if he ever saw me. I promptly hung up on him and blocked his telephone number, figuring that this was a prank call from some nut job working for a competitor in my industry, which I believe to be the case here.

Next thing I know, my company has a new Yelp review posted today by this lunatic, accusing me of leaving him that strange message and other falsehoods.

Trever Rawdon is an obvious liar and troublemaker. In my opinion, he also appears to be a cyberbully and cyberstalker, based on my experience with him today.

I would strongly recommend that any small business owner beware of the liar Trevor Rawdon, who might harass and bully your small business  and also leave slanderous negative online reviews, as he did to mine. This guy is a liar and a loser, and apparently he has no life and a lot of spare time on his hands.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 12/06/2017 03:21 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/reports/trevor-rawdon-of-muskegon-mi/muskegon-michigan-49440/trevor-rawdon-of-muskegon-mi-trevor-rawdon-is-a-liar-and-a-rotten-individual-who-harasse-1415439. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year. Ripoff Report has an exclusive license to this report. It may not be copied without the written permission of Ripoff Report. READ: Foreign websites steal our content

1Author
0Consumer
0Employee/Owner

I WOULD LIKE TO RECANT MY REVIEW AND MAKE PEACE AND MOVE FORWARD

AUTHOR: Harlan - (United States)

In an effort to make peace and move forward, I am hereby recanting the review that I posted about Trevor Rawdon. It was an emotionally charged atmosphere and sometimes people sling accusations and say things that they wouldn't ordinarliy say if they were in a calmer state of mind. It is always better to take the high road and not engage in negative conflict with others.