Report: #419645

Complaint Review: Tri-Slim, My Fitness Mentor, Click Income, Lose Weight Systems

• Submitted: Tue, February 03, 2009
  • Updated: Sat, May 08, 2010
  • Reported By: Ocala Florida
  • Tri-Slim, My Fitness Mentor, Click Income, Lose Weight Systems
    356 North 750 West D9 #403
    American Fork, Utah

Tri-Slim - My Fitness Mentor - Click Income UNAUTHORIZED CHARGES/FORCED MEMBERSHIP American Fork Utah

*UPDATE Employee: Resolution

My wife ordered Tri Slim in August, 2008. She was automatically and unknowingly enrolled into My Fitness Mentor. When she cancelled her Tri Slim program, she continued to be charged $29.99 from My Fitness Mentor on our Master Card in Nov 08, Dec 08, and Jan 09.

Tri Slim (aka Click Income aka Lose Weight Systems) can be reached at 877-787-8946. They are located in Sandy, Utah. When I called, they said that their server was down and they would research my issue and call back.

My Fitness Mentor can be reached at 866-972-2445. They are located in American Fork, Utah. When I called, Ezra (employee #1017) said that he will cancel my membership. However, he is unable to refund any prior charges.

I plan to report these disputed charges to my credit card company.

I have not yet decided what additional action I plan to take. Both of these companies are a disgrace to consumer confidence. The Utah State Attorney's Office should put out a Cease and Desist Order.

Willy
Ocala, Florida

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 02/03/2009 12:32 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/reports/tri-slim-my-fitness-mentor-click-income-lose-weight-systems/american-fork-utah-84003/tri-slim-my-fitness-mentor-click-income-unauthorized-chargesforced-membership-america-419645. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year. Ripoff Report has an exclusive license to this report. It may not be copied without the written permission of Ripoff Report. READ: Foreign websites steal our content

0Author
1Consumer
0Employee/Owner

Resolution

AUTHOR: Trislim - (U.S.A.)

Thank you for your feedback.  If your issue with TriSlim has not been resolved, please send me an email at corporate@trislimusa.com and I can help you with your issues.  Please include a short summary your issue and note that you have posted on rip-off report.

If you have any other questions, please let me know.  Thanks,

TriSlim Corporate Offices