Complaint Review: Tribute Card Services

• Tribute Card Services
    P.O. Box 136
    Newark, New Jersey

Tribute Card Services Ripoff and Scam Artists Newark New Jersey

I had a very bad experience with Tribute Mastercard. First, their introductory fees cost close to $150.00 (with a $300.00 credit line). I received my first bill - paid the bill right away. Then, I set-up with my bank an automatic bill pay which guaranteed they would be paid at least a week in advance of the due date.

Low and behold, Tribute receives the payment and doesn't cash it for 15 days after they received it. In turn, they cancelled my privileges on the credit card, charged me a $35.00 late fee and then they expect me to pay the $150.00 in fees to have the account. I had the credit card less than 4 weeks and I was cancelled. This seems to be illegal.

If they can do this to me, they are probably practicing the same unfair practices with lots of people. Help! I don't think I should be responsible to pay them their fees for a credit card that I never got to use. Thanks for listening!

Kellileigh
Douglassville, Pennsylvania

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 01/21/2009 01:51 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/reports/tribute-card-services/newark-new-jersey-07101/tribute-card-services-ripoff-and-scam-artists-newark-new-jersey-414482. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year. Ripoff Report has an exclusive license to this report. It may not be copied without the written permission of Ripoff Report. READ: Foreign websites steal our content