Complaint Review: Tribute Core Mastercard

• Reported By: Baton Rouge Louisiana
  • Tribute Core Mastercard
    mytributecard.com
    Nationwide

Tribute Core Mastercard Tribute Mastercard web site will not let you register for online access Atlanta Georgia nationwide

*Author of original report: Tribute has resolved this issue

I have a Tribute Core Mastercard. This card has NO annual fee or monthly charges. My credit line is over $100.00. Afer I had charged something on it, I decided to register for online access so that I could pay my bill online. On the screen where you enter your information such as you card number, etc., there is a logo that covers the bottom half of the screen that covers part of the area where you have to enter your information. I contacted customer service about this and they checked the web site. They told me that there was a problem with the site and that they would woork on fixing it, but didn't know how long that would take. The woman I was talking to told me that she could take a payment over the telephone but there would be a charge of $14.00. When I asked her why should I have to pay a charge when it was their fault that customers could not register online, she said that there was nothing they could do about it. This sounds like this might be a scheme to get payment fees from customers.

Ted
Baton Rouge, Louisiana

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 12/27/2006 10:04 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/reports/tribute-core-mastercard/nationwide/tribute-core-mastercard-tribute-mastercard-web-site-will-not-let-you-register-for-online-a-227321. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year. Ripoff Report has an exclusive license to this report. It may not be copied without the written permission of Ripoff Report. READ: Foreign websites steal our content

0Author
1Consumer
0Employee/Owner

Tribute has resolved this issue

AUTHOR: Ted - (U.S.A.)

I called their customer service department back and demanded to talk to a supervisor. After explaining again what was wrong with their web site, they WAIVED the fee for making a payment over the telephone.