Complaint Review: Trillionbliss@gmail.com

• Reported By: Christina — Los Angeles California United States
  • Trillionbliss@gmail.com

Los Angeles, California
    United States

Trillionbliss@gmail.com tried to have me wire money to be overnighted keys to an apartment Los Angeles California

I found an apartment listing in Highland Park that was affordable and looked great. The scammer told me he needed to be wired the deposit and that he would overnight the keys as soon as he got the money. He said he and his wife just moved to texas and they were just "good christians" who wanted someone to take care of their home.

I decided to investigate myself, so I went to the property and knocked on the neighbors door who told me who actuallly owned the apartment.  I confronted the scammer and he didnt respond.  He said his name was "Jay Winegarden"

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 12/06/2017 08:03 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/reports/trillionblissgmailcom/los-angeles-california/trillionblissgmailcom-tried-to-have-me-wire-money-to-be-overnighted-keys-to-an-apartmen-1415492. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year. Ripoff Report has an exclusive license to this report. It may not be copied without the written permission of Ripoff Report. READ: Foreign websites steal our content