Complaint Review: trim genesis

• Reported By: hova — Willow Street Pennsylvania USA
  • trim genesis

Internet
    USA

trim genesis threatened, disrespectable, argumentative, condescending greenwood village co

I ordered the free forskolin for the shipping price, i was unable to "uncheck" the box for garcinia cambogia fast enough so i return emailed them when i got my email confirmation,requesting them to discontinue the second product. I then received both. then i noticed the $79 fee on my bank statement. i phoned the company,explained that i did not order this product. person,who gave me the 1-800 # as her employee #,advised me that they would not refund because my bank declined to pay them.

This "person" threatened that they would file this with a collection agency,she also told me that they do not accept returns when i tried this approach. I called my bank who had upheld the transaction and told me that there are a lot of companies doing these fraudulent schemes and they are meeting them face on!!!!

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 10/03/2017 12:21 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/reports/trim-genesis/internet/trim-genesis-threatened-disrespectable-argumentative-condescending-greenwood-village-c-1403922. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year. Ripoff Report has an exclusive license to this report. It may not be copied without the written permission of Ripoff Report. READ: Foreign websites steal our content