Complaint Review: Trinity Mother Francis Hospital

• Reported By: TMF-Tyler Patient — Savannah Texas USA
  • Trinity Mother Francis Hospital

Tyler, Texas
    USA

Trinity Mother Francis Hospital Tyler Texas - Trinity Mother Francis Hospital Overbilling- Extreme lack of service or willingness to resolve issue Tyler Texas

I visited Trinity Mother Francis Hospital in 2008 due to some tightness in my chest. I checked into the emergency room at approx. 5Pm. I was given an EKG, and 2 chest X-rays. I waited for both nurses and Dr's to speak with me as to what was the issue. I waited for hours and hours to speak to someone. All I got was excuses, "Dr. was busy, see you in a bit etc...

I complained to one of the Nurse's approx. 3 hours into my visit that I was being ignored. There were empty beds all around me. It was NOT busy at all. So... after about another hour or so with NO ONE even asking how I was doing. I got up, unplugged my OWN IV< and got dressed and left. No one said a word.

No phone calls, no person or Dr. ever even checked on me. BUT, I did receive a bill for 8,905.00 in the mail Not only that, but I received a separate bill for about 5-7 X-rays. There were only 2 xrays done !!!

I have called and complained. I was given to a consumer rep number to call, I called and left a message, and have never received a call back from ANYONE>

PLEASE, do not go here for treatment. The only extractions they are interested in are from your wallet or purse... They could not care less about your well being, it's all about what they can bill....

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 03/09/2016 10:40 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/reports/trinity-mother-francis-hospital/tyler-texas/trinity-mother-francis-hospital-tyler-texas-trinity-mother-francis-hospital-overbilling-1292606. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year. Ripoff Report has an exclusive license to this report. It may not be copied without the written permission of Ripoff Report. READ: Foreign websites steal our content