Complaint Review: Trip Professionals

• Trip Professionals

Internet
    United States of America

Trip Professionals Trip-Pros Travel SCAM, Internet

I received a fax at my workplace from trip-pros. I spoke to Chase and bought a 7 days/ 6 nights condo in Hawaii with complimentary airfare for 2, the price was $299.98 a person. They said the only additional charge I would have to pay was hotel and airfare tax. I was then directed to the billing department where they stated that they will be recording me for proof of purchase.

They then asked for my checking and routing number, which I gave and $600 dollars was withdrawn within a day. They told me that I will be receiving a certified mail where it gives directions on how to book my flight.

Well I did receive my certified mail in a few days and it informed me to contact THE TRAVEL CENTER (1-800-861-7313) where they asked an additional $68 a person for documentation fee. I also paid that fee and now I have not received anything since. The certified mail I received had an address: PO BOX 209 Boyds, Maryland 20841

I have called trip pros numerous amounts of times and they keep giving me the run around. They finally told me to call customer service at 1-888-609-5515, but I keep reaching their voice-mail and no matter how many times I leave a message, nobody calls back.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 03/08/2013 06:36 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/reports/trip-professionals/internet/trip-professionals-trip-pros-travel-scam-internet-1025809. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year. Ripoff Report has an exclusive license to this report. It may not be copied without the written permission of Ripoff Report. READ: Foreign websites steal our content