Complaint Review: Tristar Products Kiyoseki 3-in-1 Professional Styler

• Reported By: Springdale Arkansas
  • Tristar Products Kiyoseki 3-in-1 Professional Styler
    500 Fulfillment Circle
    Wallingsford, Connecticut

Tristar Products Kiyoseki 3-in-1 Professional Styler Kiyoseki 3-in-1 Professional Styler Wallingsford Connecticut

I purchased the Kiyoseki 3-in-1 Professional Styler with the Warranty in Aug 08 and in September the push button to turn it on would not work, I called the phone number on the order and it kept saying that all customer service persons were busy call back later and it would disconnect me. Then I found the original order which said I had a 5 yr warrenty and I called that number 800-532-0596 and finally got to speak to a human and got my Return Authorization number coming in the mail, two weeks later it arrived then two months later I received my replacement.

Was relieved to get my new Styler instead I got a used one, and the display had lines across it where you could barely see the temp, which was a problem when you are using the styler, if your fingers are not places right the temp goes up to 400. I tried using it and thought why should I have to go 2 months plus without it. Here it is January and the button has quit working again, same thing. Except the website kstyler.com is not there, I get the same message I got before the telephone disconnects and so I found the original email, not the last one I received and found an 800 number and now I am waiting again on my Return Authorization to arrive in mail.

This seems like a very defective product, but when it works it works well if you can hold it without the temp going so high it burns your hair. I asked the young lady on the phone if I could just get a refund and she said only if my styler could not be fixed. Someone should look into this because it is not right this was not a cheap purchase for something that was a fly by night product.

Pattie
Springdale, Arkansas

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 01/22/2009 04:27 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/reports/tristar-products-kiyoseki-3-in-1-professional-styler/wallingsford-connecticut-06495/tristar-products-kiyoseki-3-in-1-professional-styler-kiyoseki-3-in-1-professional-styler-w-415013. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year. Ripoff Report has an exclusive license to this report. It may not be copied without the written permission of Ripoff Report. READ: Foreign websites steal our content