Complaint Review: TROPICANA VILLAGE

• TROPICANA VILLAGE
    5900 W. TROPICANA
    LAS VEGAS , Nevada
    USA

TROPICANA VILLAGE RACIST - SENIOR ABUSE - FRAUD- INTIMIDATION - LAS VEGAS Nevada

*Author of original report: Haste and anger

*Author of original report: Please remove

3 May 2017

To whom it may concern -

Yesterday - May 3rd 20017 - I was informed by the prospective buyers of the home I have for sale located in Tropicana Village  at 5900 W. Tropicana Ave - that the Manager when told that they had agreed to buy my home - in my absence and without notice - did an impromptu cursory inspection of my trailer.  He then returned to them and told them that I had illegally closed in the front porch and also illegally built a small back deck.  Both up grades would have to be torn out and that in that case they should pay no more than $12,000,00 for the house.

His little inspection act was not necessary as he was very much aware of what I had built over the years.  He never even intimated to me at any time that I needed a permit - which I suspect is a bogus claim. Because he did not tell me - I can only conclude that with the passing of time - the upgrades are now considered legal. [continued below]....

.....

I have lived here for 3 years - and when I came here I asked HIM if I could store items under the car port - he said no that I would have to close it in- with no mention of permits.  I and the previous owner who was renting a room from me - asked if we could go to his dump behind the park and get some materials to build a small deck on the back side entrance.  He said yes and allowed me and the former owner's friend who had a pick-up truck to go over to the dump and collect enough material to build the deck.  His maintenance man helped us load the lumber and what-not.  He saw it being constructed back then.  The former owner will verify this. He made no mention of a permit then - now he claims it is illegal and needs to be removed.

Similarly - he watched from afar while passing by the house for years as I enclosed the front porch and constructed a small storage room on the back half of the porch.  At no time over the years did he ever have the consideration nor the common decency to apprise me of the fact that I needed a permit to upgrade the porch.  Because he in no way told me that I was in violation - I continued to finish the construction - never thinking that I was doing anything wrong. That has been over a period of almost 3 years.  I think he had ample time to tell me I needed a permit.

Now he has- in one swift inspection- adjudged all my work null and void to be removed and  destroyed.

He has also cost me $7000.00 in profit because of his rash judgment.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 05/06/2017 02:00 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/reports/tropicana-village/las-vegas-nevada-89103/tropicana-village-racist-senior-abuse-fraud-intimidation-las-vegas-nevada-1371730. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year. Ripoff Report has an exclusive license to this report. It may not be copied without the written permission of Ripoff Report. READ: Foreign websites steal our content

2Author
0Consumer
0Employee/Owner

Haste and anger

AUTHOR: - ()

To whom it may concern - this reoprt was written in haste and anger due to an even that took place - things said by poster were an over reaction - the situation is now in the process of resolution.

Please remove

AUTHOR: - ()

Please remove my report - un-publish it.  Thank you.