Complaint Review: True Cleanse Complete.com

• True Cleanse Complete.com
    7454 South Airport Road Suite A
    West Jordan, Utah
    USA

True Cleanse Complete.com Offered a "Free Trial Offer" and then charged me $79.95+shipping TWICE (2 products) West Jordan Utah

True Cleans Complete.com and Garcinia Cambogia Xtreme are two products offered for a "Free Trail" through pop-ups that offer "Free Sample Products" The website also offers "Get Your Free Trial Today" Another website they advertise claims: ""Garcinia Cambogia Xtreme" is currently offering a limited time free bottle of their all natural weight loss formula. While supplies last, you only pay $4.95 for shipping and handling costs and your free bottle will arrive just a few days after ordering and include a full 30-day supply."

I ordered both products on March 25, 2014, paid $4.95 shipping each, and then on April 4, 2014, I called and canceled both products by seperate calls. On 4/11 and again on 4/14 seperate charges of &79.95 hit my bank. SO I paid almost $170 for two "Free" trials.

I called the company twice, finally spoke to a supervisor. [continued below]....

..... All 3 customer service reps claimed they offer a "Risk Free" offer. I explained that the word "Risk" does not appear on their website, only "Free" All 3 offered me 2 options: go through a complicated process to get a partial refund in 30 days, or purchase both products for $31.98 or $38.71 each, thus getting a half refund in 3 days, and keep the products.

Also, when I called today I learned that both of my auto-ship subscriptions had not been canceled April 4 when I called and canceled them both! Later, the supervisor threatened me with credit card fraud if I called my bank back to dispute the 4/11 and 4/14 charges, and pressured me to choose one of their two options for partial refunds.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 04/17/2014 10:19 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/reports/true-cleanse-completecom/west-jordan-utah-84084/true-cleanse-completecom-offered-a-free-trial-offer-and-then-charged-me-7995shippin-1139630. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year. Ripoff Report has an exclusive license to this report. It may not be copied without the written permission of Ripoff Report. READ: Foreign websites steal our content