Report: #204528

• True .com
    true.com
    Internet

True .com ripoff Blank Internet

I tried a trial offer of True.com. I used it for 2 days I had an emergencey out of state and return to see True.com charged my account 50.00 . I cancelled at that moment and demanded a refund then I emailed 2 times still no refund. I looked throughly for a phone number to contact the site none found or that I could see. In the mean time the emails kept coming from True.com.

That's when I noticed in very small print a phone number I called they refused to refund my money said I agreed to the terms I explained what happen to me and that I only agreed to the trial terms not as a full member True.com refusses to refund my money On a product I havn't used!!

I asked them why they made it so hard to cancel the person I talked to said it was in the terms I agreed to that I could only cancel If I called the number that I was unable to locate. I asked then why do you have a cancelation process set up on your site? I thought I cancelled a month ago through there only to find out with in two days True.com was going to bill my card another 50.00 dollars in which I am sure they would have refussed to refund as well.

Robert
mesa, Arizona

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 08/04/2006 11:05 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/reports/true-com/internet/true-com-ripoff-blank-internet-204528. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year. Ripoff Report has an exclusive license to this report. It may not be copied without the written permission of Ripoff Report. READ: Foreign websites steal our content