Complaint Review: TrueSwitch

• Reported By: Terri — Providence Rhode Island
  • TrueSwitch

Internet
    United States of America

TrueSwitch TrueSwitch.com Does Not Work if you cancel your old cable company! Internet

I recently changed cable companies from Cox Cable to Verizon Fios.  The tech at Verizon suggested I use TrueSwitch.com to forward emails from my old address to the new email address.  They didn't tell me that once I cancel service at the old cable company, TrueSwitch.com can no longer forward my emails.

I had this service for 3 days before I cancelled Cox Cable service.  I paid $29.99 because Cox Cable is not a TrueSwitch.com partner.  I called TrueSwitch and there is no partial refund, so too bad for me.

If you are not planning to keep your old cable company for an extra month, do not use TrueSwitch.com!

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 03/19/2013 07:16 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/reports/trueswitch/internet/trueswitch-trueswitchcom-does-not-work-if-you-cancel-your-old-cable-company-internet-1035992. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year. Ripoff Report has an exclusive license to this report. It may not be copied without the written permission of Ripoff Report. READ: Foreign websites steal our content