Complaint Review: Trugenix Hoodia

• Trugenix Hoodia
    hoodia-trugenix.com
    New York, New York

Trugenix Hoodia ripoff New York New York

This company should be banned from selling all products. Not only didn't the product work, but I ordered a free trial of hoodia trugenix, paid $3.95 and my order came within a week. No where on the website did I see in small print the fact that I had to call and cancel the autoship program after 15 days or I would be charged $99.41.

I called to ask for a refund and that was like talking to the dead. The girl told me emphatically that I should have read the fine print and that I would not be getting the refund of $99.41 but that I would be receiving the product. I asked if there was someone else I could talk to because most companies have supervisors, managers or presidents, and the girl told me there was no one that I could talk to. Something must be done about this company.

I have not yet contacted my bank to see if I could get the money refunded back off of my credit card. Just look at all the people getting ripped off. And there was no notification on their website to indicate that you had to contact them in 15 days or you would get charged for an autoship. I've had this happen before with other companies, but they always give you a refund back if they are legitimate. They must be stopped. I already contacted the news media in Philadelphia because supposedly they went on 60 Minutes and advertised the product.

Geraldine
Northville, Michigan

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 04/24/2006 09:36 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/reports/trugenix-hoodia/new-york-new-york-10128/trugenix-hoodia-ripoff-new-york-new-york-188262. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year. Ripoff Report has an exclusive license to this report. It may not be copied without the written permission of Ripoff Report. READ: Foreign websites steal our content