Complaint Review: Trump Organization

(((Redacted)))

Baltimore, MD 21227

410-(((Redacted)))

traymond51@hotmail.com

I invite anyone to contact me for additional information.

BEWARE OF DONALD J. TRUMP AS AN EMPLOYER-HE OWES ME WAGES, AND MY MANY CALLS ARE IGNORED

I worked for a Donald Trump organization as a Regional Sales Manager.  My compensation was commission oriented. I was never paid for some services rendered.

In the last two weeks, I have made over a dozen calls to his offices in New York. Usually the numbers just ring indefinitely. There is no opportunity to speak with anyone, nor leave a message. Twice an actual operator did address my call and then again I was forwarded to another number that just rang indefinitely.

It is pitiful to treat someone like this, particularly since my family are his supporters. However, I now have serious concerns not only about his debt, but how difficult he has made it to speak with anyone in his organization. If this is how he treats his employees, and former employees, then I wonder how he will treat world leaders should he become president.

My concerns were about a very small financial nature. Perhaps when this letter appears in the internet, his organization will reach out to me to resolve any differences. I do resent having to spend my time dealing with this issue.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 12/27/2015 08:36 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/reports/trump-organization/new-york-new-york-10022/trump-organization-fraud-and-deceit-new-york-new-york-1276421. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year. Ripoff Report has an exclusive license to this report. It may not be copied without the written permission of Ripoff Report. READ: Foreign websites steal our content