Complaint Review: TRX Alliance

• TRX Alliance
    224 Main ST
    Murfreesboro, Tennessee
    United States of America

TRX Alliance 2012 Software is a joke! Cannot use it, they do not update like they should, problems not fixed! Murfreesboro, Tennessee

I have called member support several times during January with concerns regarding the 2012 tax software.  There are a few problems with the 1040 program and only a few states are available.  One of the states that I downloaded has not been updated at all and it is a mess!  It is not calculating the tax from the tax rate schedule, adding additional taxes that don't belong there..more importantly I asked two weeks ago when the Massachusetts software would be available and was told today, Jan. 30th.  I was skeptical as the season "officially" started today but they "reassured" me I would have it.  It is now January 30th and I cannot efile any of the federal returns that are finished and awaiting transmission.  I have spent 12 hours on it today alone, made sure I followed their protocol for troubleshooting..tried calling them four times.  The first two times a recorder came on and said "number has been disconnected".  Next two tries I got through and was put on hold for 30+ minutes each time. Gave up..never was able to speak to anybody.  Emailed them, Zach emailed right back but didn't begin to answer my questions, only to go to efile center and the returns should be there (which they were not..obviously I checked that about 50 times today).

Something is going on with this company that I don't understand.  I have had good luck with them the past 6 years but am very disconcerted now as the season has started, I have software I cannot use or trust, and now have to shop around and try to find another program (after forking out over $300 for this one).  They have put my career (34 years) in jeopardy..standing to lose many clients if I do not get this straightened out.  If they don't fix this mess and fast, next contact will be the BBB.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 01/30/2013 04:49 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/reports/trx-alliance/murfreesboro-tennessee-/trx-alliance-2012-software-is-a-joke-cannot-use-it-they-do-not-update-like-they-should-1006332. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year. Ripoff Report has an exclusive license to this report. It may not be copied without the written permission of Ripoff Report. READ: Foreign websites steal our content