Complaint Review: TRX Tax SoftwareDevelopment

• TRX Tax SoftwareDevelopment
    906 Dashiel St
    Murfreesboro, Tennessee
    United States of America

TRX Tax SoftwareDevelopment TRX Alliance Inadequate Product; Extremely Poor, Uncaring Customer Service Murfreesboro, Tennessee

When I began using TRX software about 6 years ago, it was a good product and a good buy, considering its' price versus the "bigger boys" on the block.

2009 was the last time it was any good.  The 2010 version was difficult to work with, and the company had reps that did not know as much about the software as I did.  They were cvontinually updating the software long after several returns had been filed.  Makes me wonder what those customers missed out on.

2011 was (I thought) the low point for the software.  I was wrong.

The 2012 version is undoubtedly the WORST PRODUCT I HAVE EVER USED FOR TAX PREPARATION.  I tried preparing a very simple return - it was impossible to do with TRX.  I used TurboTax and had the return done and reviewed in under 10 minutes.

I will never use this company's product again.  I strongly urge others to stay away from it.  Purchasers should try to get their money back as I will try.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 02/17/2013 12:45 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/reports/trx-tax-softwaredevelopment/murfreesboro-tennessee-37130/trx-tax-softwaredevelopment-trx-alliance-inadequate-product-extremely-poor-uncaring-cust-1015791. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year. Ripoff Report has an exclusive license to this report. It may not be copied without the written permission of Ripoff Report. READ: Foreign websites steal our content