Complaint Review: Try Hours

P.O. Box 8809
    Maumee, Ohio
    United States of America

Try Hours Try Hours is a bad company Maumee, Ohio

I am currently on with Try Hours.  They have taken money out of my check to the point that I did not have a pay check at all,  over $700 of deductions and I but paid -0-.  Now,  I have sumitted the paper work on the day I delivered and it has been a month and I'm still waiting for my paycheck.  I'd like to know if they would like to work and take a month to get their pay.

The other problem is you call to talk to someone about it and they won't return their call.  I called last week and talked to Phillip.  I told him about my problems of money being pulled out of my check that I did not authorize at all.  He told he I would receive a call back by Mark by the end of the workday.  Well that was June 9th I called and today is June 23rd,  still no return call.  I have called several times over and over but still the same old thing.

They don't seem to care about there drivers at all.  I have worked for Express 1 and Tri-State and they are both great compared to Try Hours.    I don't understand how you can run a company like this.  Oh, the other thing is the are charging me $35 a week for qual comm but the dumb thing doesn't work.

Well,  I guess I'm going to have to get my attorney involved.  The other guy that signed up the same time as me  quit within a week and he met another Try Hour driver and that guy was on his 3rd week and he was quitting too.  Same old thing,  not getting paid and they sit you forever.   I was in New Orleans for over a week.  Sorry but there is just no excuse for that.    I can do better all on my own and I won't have to share it with anybody.

Anyone want to get in on a  lawsuit against them let me know.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 06/23/2011 02:52 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/reports/try-hours/maumee-ohio-/try-hours-try-hours-is-a-bad-company-maumee-ohio-744547. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year. Ripoff Report has an exclusive license to this report. It may not be copied without the written permission of Ripoff Report. READ: Foreign websites steal our content