Complaint Review: Tuff Shed Storage Units

• Tuff Shed Storage Units
    11526 Harwin
    Houston, Texas
    USA

Tuff Shed Storage Units and/or (Mr. Hyman )and/or (Mr. Juan Contreras) Refuse to respond to complaint of Use of Cheap Presswood while guranteeing a Lifetime Warranty on buildings. Houston Texas

I talked to a Mr. Hyman-General manager of The Tuff Shed Company in the Houston Area. He said that he did not have time to help me with my complaint and that he would have a salesperson to call me back. That was in October 2016. No one called me back.

In November I received an email from a Mr. Juan Contreas of Customer Service, trying to sell me a new Tuff Shed Building. This was the very first time I had receive an email from Tuff Shed.

I have purchased (2) Tufff Shed Storage Units for (2) different locations that I own. The buildings have rotten wood all around the outside of the units. Pieces of wood have fallen of of the units.. My stored items inside the units are exposed to the elements, insects, snakes, etc.

I emailed mr. Juan Contreas with my complaint and he never even acknowledged that he received my email.That was in November 2016.

The salesmen that sold me my units at different times said that they had a Lifetime Warranty .That statement was the main reason I made the purchases.

Yet now, I cannot get anyone to repair or replace my buildings.

I am hopeing that you'll will help me resolve this issue.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 12/05/2016 04:01 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/reports/tuff-shed-storage-units/houston-texas-770036/tuff-shed-storage-units-andor-mr-hyman-andor-mr-juan-contreras-refuse-to-respon-1341535. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year. Ripoff Report has an exclusive license to this report. It may not be copied without the written permission of Ripoff Report. READ: Foreign websites steal our content