Complaint Review:

• Reported By: mz035932 — Johnstown Pennsylvania USA
TurboTax- Intuit
Nationwide USA

TurboTax- Intuit Intuit customer service Intuit- not so much.... Nationwide

Every year I use turbo tax for my tax returns, and I usually never had a problem. Until I called customer service asking about my ach debit regarding the fee turbo taxed charged me for "auditing protection". My question was regarding an email I received stating that my payment was to draft my account via ach debit on or after April 7 2017. The email stated that if I have any questions regarding my ach payment to call customer service. I also could then make other arrangements for paying if needed. I called on April 4, to inquire about my payment. The representative I spoke with was able to tell me there was a payment already pending and she couldn't see a payment for April 7. I asked her if there was any way I could stop the pending payment and make an arrangement to pay one week later on April 14. Her response was "I have no clue". She made no attempt to help me, she said that there was no way she could either stop the payment or make other arrangements because she didn't work in "that" department. Her incompetence and lack of regard for me as a client have inspired this rip off report. As far as my business is concerned, I will never deal with this shady, incompetent, unprofessional, lazy, worthless scum of a company again.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 04/07/2017 03:46 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/reports/turbotax-intuit/nationwide/turbotax-intuit-intuit-customer-service-intuit-not-so-much-nationwide-1366375. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on TurboTax- Intuit