Complaint Review:

• Updated: Tue, April 18, 2017

• Reported By: Alice — Denver Colorado USA
Turnkey Auto Group
2000 Palm Beach Lakes Blvd. W. Palm Beach, Florida USA

Turnkey Auto Group Kristina Roberts, Manager I was told a refund would be mailed when I cancelled but none came. W. Palm Beach Florida

We bought a 4 year or 60,000 mile warranty on a new 2011 Prius for $2,555.00 on 12/11/14.  Our down payment was  $249 & monthly payments were $128.11.  We made our last payment around June 2016.

I  sent a cancellation letter to Turnkey as we just bought another car & contract with Toyota Financial.  I was told a refund would be issued 60-90 days.   I forgot about the refund & a few months later I called.  I was told a check was mailed to me on 10-24-16.  I did not receive a check.

The check was mailed to a partial number of our house.  It is 21498 but the check was sent to 2149 by mistake.  A new check would have to be approved by all the department involved so I was to wait another 90 days.

Still no check came. I called Kristina Roberts and she sent me an e-mail stating because of one incident when my car battery died I was not entitled to a refund.

Her e-mail showed my start mileage as 15,741 which is incorrect as it was a new car.  My end mileage was 25,460. 3 items were charged against my warranty.

1. new battery

2. roadside assistance

3. check over battery when it died

Due to 3 charges and cancellation fees of 29%  I was not entitled to a refund.  They kept my full price of $2,555.00

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 04/18/2017 11:19 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/reports/turnkey-auto-group/w-palm-beach-florida-33409/turnkey-auto-group-kristina-roberts-manager-i-was-told-a-refund-would-be-mailed-when-i-c-1368307. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Turnkey Auto Group