Complaint Review: Turtleshack.com

• Turtleshack.com
    6821 Industrial Ave.
    Port Richey, Florida
    USA

Turtleshack.com customer service made me feel i like i was in a epsiode of Jerry Springer Port Richey Florida

I've dealt with Turtleshack.com with small problems like wrong food type issues. I never liked the way the customer service talked on the phone. On 27 June 2013 i order two juvenile Turtles on July 2 2013 i recieved two Hatchlings. I call to tell Turtleshack.com of the mistake this is what the customer rep said " Oh you have to send pics to the Turtleshack@verzion.net and then they'll send a return number back to you. I really don't know how long it will take for a reply back." so i say " What about your 14 day return policy?"

He says "oh it's going to take longer than that because they on vacation" so i say " so your telling me i just got played? well I'm five hours away from your company can I just drop the wrong turtles off and get the right ones?" He says "No, were closed to the public" I  say " So how long we talking before I get the right turtles?" He says "I Don't know" I said "That's the only statement you said today that was true!"

Theres nothing worse than the feeling of knowing you just got ripped off( maybe the third worse feeling) and then talking to customer service and not getting any hope that the situation will be resolved. [continued below]....

..... I emailed three times with pics of the wrong turtles and called mulitple times hoping to get a different customer rep theres only one.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 07/02/2013 08:04 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/reports/turtleshackcom/port-richey-florida-34668/turtleshackcom-customer-service-made-me-feel-i-like-i-was-in-a-epsiode-of-jerry-springer-1063788. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year. Ripoff Report has an exclusive license to this report. It may not be copied without the written permission of Ripoff Report. READ: Foreign websites steal our content