Report: #319317

www.tvboxset.com
    Internet
    Canada

TV Box Set Stole my money Internet

I have been ripped off by this company.

In June 2007, I ordered the box set of Becker for my husband for approximately $80.00 American. I never received the merchandise. Several e-mails did not resolve the problem. The company blamed the Canadian postal system and new customs regulation.

It turns out the show was not out on DVD last year! The first season is going to be released on April 1st. This time I ordered through Amazon, a company I trust. I have now learned that the domain name is up for sale. Never got my money refunded.

On other opinion sites (epinions.com), there are 52 complaints against this company. Seems they sell bootleg copies, are doing business under www.dvdcollections.tv and may have been busted. Don't count on getting any refunds.

Roann
Apalachin, New York

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 03/19/2008 10:31 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/reports/tv-box-set/internet/tv-box-set-stole-my-money-internet-319317. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year. Ripoff Report has an exclusive license to this report. It may not be copied without the written permission of Ripoff Report. READ: Foreign websites steal our content