Report: #261995

• TVBOXSET, SXR.CA, GARCIA MEDIA GROUP, RARE DVDS
    TVBOXSET.COM
    Montreal, Quebec Canada Internet
    Canada

TVBOXSET, SXR.CA, GARCIA MEDIA GROUP, RARE DVDS SCAM! DON'T BUY ANYTHING FROM THESE COMPANIES -THEY DON'T DELIVER! wish I had checked out this web-site first Montreal Quebec Canada Internet

*Consumer Suggestion: This site is a SCAM. File a report with the IC3 and do not believe this Jeff Tabares.

*UPDATE Employee: PLEASE READ AND RESPOND FOR RESOLUTION

I only wish I had checked out this web-site through RipOffReport BEFORE I ordered anything. I truly wish we could all somehow get together and actually get these people arrested. It makes me sick that they've obviously scammed so many people of their hard earned dollars.

Since my last writing I've canceled my credit card and have forwarded them a dispute letter in regard to the charges of $128.98 that went through on my credit card on the EXACT day I placed my order. Fortunately I've kept all the emails I've gotten or sent to them as evidence. I don't intend to let up on this. I will do everything I can to provide information for these people to be caught.

I can see by reading RipOffReport that this has been going on since 2006! This tells me that for a year (or more) these people have gotten away with thousands of dollars from people like you and me. They just keep changing the name of the company. RareDVDs to TvBoxSet, Garcia Media Group, etc.

In calling my credit card company to pull up the charge NO phone number is given for them to see so I can't even contact someone by phone, not that anyone would answer anyway. I'm pretty sure the number I called in Florida is probably connected to this outfit - and the man that answered was answering a cell phone, not a business line. I know he was lying to me. He tried to tell me he called XSR.CA and the owners name was Jethro something or other - right, sure it is! He even said he'd called the FBI. Does anyone believe this??

Well, if anyone out there has anymore information let me know. We need to band together to get this to a halt!!

Teresa
Gladstone, Missouri

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 07/19/2007 09:35 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/reports/tvboxset-sxrca-garcia-media-group-rare-dvds/montreal-quebec-canada-internet/tvboxset-sxrca-garcia-media-group-rare-dvds-scam-dont-buy-anything-from-these-compa-261995. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year. Ripoff Report has an exclusive license to this report. It may not be copied without the written permission of Ripoff Report. READ: Foreign websites steal our content

0Author
2Consumer
0Employee/Owner

#1 Consumer Suggestion

AUTHOR: Sebastian - (U.S.A.)

This is site will rip you off.
Do not believe this Jeff Tabares person, I have seen this person respond to many other similar reports but the number of complaints is growing.

On top of that, most of the complains indicated "errily" similar emails and tracking information. I had tried to order from this website as well and had the exact same problems that many other people have indicated. I called the post office and got the *exact* same information that other victims have indicated where the company simply pays for a shipping label and then that is the last that the post office hears from them.

The intent there is to generate a valid tracking number which adds to the scam.

Also, I received got the *EXACT* same "mail server problem" emails that others victims had received from this company.

I have filed a formal complaint with IC3 (Internet Complaint Referral) and I suggest that everyone else does so as well.

PLEASE READ AND RESPOND FOR RESOLUTION

AUTHOR: Jeff From Tvboxset.com - (Canada)

Dear client, first and foremost i would like to apologize for your trouble regarding this matter , as i recently came across this posting i would like to reassure you that you have not been defrauded or voluntary ignored .

Unfortunately at this moment i cant precisely know what went wrong with your transaction, but can only assume that this issue is only a matter of a misplaced order , lost in transit , damaged in transit or simple never delivered for unknown reasons.

For resolution please email at resolutions@tvboxset.com

your full name

phone number

order number (if you have it )

Date of purchase and a brief description of your situation

Also be informed that some postings claim or assume that tvboxset is associated or responsible for wrongdoing in similar DVD sites , we are 100 % not associated or responsible for any transactions in any other site except for tvboxset, we are not fraudulent in any way.

Hope to hear from you soon

Sincerely yours,