Complaint Review: TVINVENTIONS.COM TRISTAR PRODUCTS

• Reported By: FREDERICKSBURG Virginia
  • TVINVENTIONS.COM TRISTAR PRODUCTS
    PO BOX 3125
    WALLINGFORD, Connecticut

TVINVENTIONS.COM TRISTAR PRODUCTS CHARGED OUR CREDIT CARD AND NEVER RECIEVED HAIR BRAIDZ WALLINGFORD Connecticut

We ordered the Hair Braidz in April of 2007 our debit card was charged and we recieved a confirmation page via email with the order # and the customer service # Well it is now the end of July and still no Braidz. so I called only to be told that we were no longer in the system and nothing could be done.

I asked to speak with a manager and no managers were available. The lady said that if I gave her my debit card info again then she could maybe track the order. There was no way that was going to happen so I am to assume that we have been ripped off and the long awaited Hair Braidz will never arrive much to the disappointment of my little girl.

Valerie
FREDERICKSBURG, Virginia

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 07/24/2007 10:12 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/reports/tvinventionscom-tristar-products/wallingford-connecticut-06495/tvinventionscom-tristar-products-charged-our-credit-card-and-never-recieved-hair-braidz-w-262861. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year. Ripoff Report has an exclusive license to this report. It may not be copied without the written permission of Ripoff Report. READ: Foreign websites steal our content