Complaint Review: TW/ Eauction - Pacific Webworks - Amazing Webstores

• Reported By: Saint Louis Missouri
  • TW/ Eauction - Pacific Webworks - Amazing Webstores
    230 W 400 S 1st Floor
    Salt Lake City, Utah

TW/ Eauction - Pacific Webworks - Amazing Webstores Fraud. Stolen/sold child support account number. Salt Lake City Utah

I recieved my monthly child support account summary and found a discrepency. $59.90 withdrawn by Eauction. Upon calling them, I find they are also called Pacific Webworks. I explained to them that I have never heard of them nor recieved any kind of communication (e-mail, mail or phone) from them in the past as their policy states I should have.

They calmly replied when finding my account on their computer that I had made two payments over the past 2 months. I explained again that regardless of who they are or what they do, I would never have used my childrens' child support for such things. I requested they cancel this account and refund me my money.

They had the audacity to apologize for my memory lapse and said they would cancel the account but not refund my money as it is their policy. After reviewing their policy myself, there is not only no such thing, but they have made it unprintable. Then to top things off, they told me I had past due monies owed to them. I refused to pay but will be keeping an eye open on my account.

Misti
Saint Louis, Missouri

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 09/04/2008 10:21 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/reports/tw-eauction-pacific-webworks-amazing-webstores/salt-lake-city-utah-84101/tw-eauction-pacific-webworks-amazing-webstores-fraud-stolensold-child-support-accou-369688. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year. Ripoff Report has an exclusive license to this report. It may not be copied without the written permission of Ripoff Report. READ: Foreign websites steal our content