Complaint Review: TWC Business Class

• Reported By: TWC — Santa Clarita California USA
  • TWC Business Class

Nationwide
    USA

TWC Business Class TWC, Time Warner Cable, Time Warner Cable Business Class Cancellation Rip-off scheme Nationwide

I called 45 days in advance of my 1 year contract's expiration date to find out if there were any specials or upgrades available. They offered nothing that made any sense in comparison to other carriers so I told them I would be cancelling services as soon as my contract was up. They couldn't care less.... Fast forward 30 days and I retain services from another carrier. I call to cancel the TWCbc services and they tell me it could take up to 30 days to disconnect my services and that I would be billed during the time period it takes them to turn off services. They claim that the cancellation has to go through 3 different departments to take affect.

That is utter BS! Hey TWC.... YOU CANNOT HOLD THE CONSUMER LIABLE FOR YOUR INCOMPETENCE. If I cancel my services today, then you stop billing me today! You do not charge me just because YOUR internal system takes "up to 30 days" to turn off my services. You can clearly see when the traffic on your modem stopped. Hell you can even see the modem is disconnected. Funny because if I stopped paying my bill you can and do turn off services with a few keystrokes, but when the consumer requests services be turned off it takes "up to 30 days."

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 11/30/2015 06:37 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/reports/twc-business-class/nationwide/twc-business-class-twc-time-warner-cable-time-warner-cable-business-class-cancellation-1271143. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year. Ripoff Report has an exclusive license to this report. It may not be copied without the written permission of Ripoff Report. READ: Foreign websites steal our content